The purpose of the association shall be to promote a sense of community, professional welfare and development among Black faculty, staff, and students.
This purpose shall be reflected in programmatic efforts to:
- Address quality of life issues specific to Black faculty, staff, and students;
- Promote the development of leadership skills;
- Facilitate professional welfare and development;
- Stimulate a sense of social responsibility and improve communication;
- Promote scholarship and cooperative research among Black faculty, staff, and students.
Click on the PDF link below for the full version of the Black Faculty and Staff Association Constitution and By-Laws.
|Black Faculty & Staff Association Constitution_2015.pdf||132.71 KB|